| General | Mouse Trap Projects | Toothpick Projects
| Sail Cars ||
| Egg Drop Links | Water Rocket Links
| Model Rockets |
- Science Teachers' Resource Sites
- Kentucky Education Television List of Science Sites by category
- Dynamic Science Activities
- Web Site to provide teachers and pupils of Buttershaw Upper School with a range of activities
which enrich their science education.
- Science Museum of Minnesota
- Many online projects
- From Windmills to Whirligigs
- Vollis Simpson's wind powered activities
- Classroom Connect: Science 7-12
- Wide variety of WWW sites for 7-12 science teachers and students
- The School Page
- Internet Education Resource Center: many categories, including the Physics Page
- Science Central
- Just being developed, check back.
- Frank Potter's Science Gems: Physical Science
- More than 2000 WWW resources organized by category
- Physics Concepts
- Technical information and ask an engineer
- Amusement Park Physics
- Includes a good physics glossary
- free physics applets
- Physics 2000
- Good information and interactive applets.
- Science Learning Network
- Animated gif example plus resources
- Ask and get answers about science, archives of past questions
- MAD Scientist Network
- e-mail questions and one of a network of scientists who contribute will answer. Archives of questions, links and more
- Operation Egg Launch
- Catapult egg lauch directions
- Mousetrap Cars
- Commercial site to sell things, but has technical tips and a teacher reference section
- Mousetrap Car Contest
- More rules for mousetrap car contests in the classroom
- Building a Better Mousetrap Car
- Downloads for handouts, teacher/student sections
- Mousetrap Cars and Roller Coasters Websites
- Links to many projects.
- Lots of commercial products and books for mousetrap projects.
- Mousetrap Catapult
- Catapult using mousetrap and ping pong balls (links to Bridge Building, Clockworks Vehicle, Demolition Crane and Mousetrap Vehicle)
- Toothpick Structures
- Pictures of incredible toothpick structures.
- Exploratorium-Geodesic Gumdrop Activity
- Explains the importance of triangles
- Hands On Problems Page
- This site contains 16 different hands on projects including a toothpick bridge and tower activity.
- Toothpick Bridge Prject
- This Toothpick Bridge Project Site from Cedar Fall High School provides research and design resources
- TRUSS BRIDGE BUILDING: AN INTERMEDIATE CURRICULUM MODULE
- Bridge Building using Model Bridge Software
- Sail Car Contest
- Project instructions with the goal to design and construct a car with a sail within 30 minutes
that is powered by blowing for 10 seconds and travels the farthest.
- All About Egg