Skyward Family Access
What is Skyward?
The most frequently used features of Skyward include:
- Attendance Records
- Gradebook Access (including report cards)
- Account Settings for Email Notifications of Falling Grades
- Account Management for Aramark Food Services
Where do I log in?
How do I get access to my login information?
- You should have received your Skyward login information when registering your student(s).
- If not, please come to the main office with a photo ID to receive your Skyward login information. Please note, we will only give you this information in person. It cannot be given over the phone or by email.
Skyward Help Videos
General Features/Basic Introduction Video Link
- Here you will find a quick tutorial on each of the main features of Skyward. Please note that this video was originally made for another school district, and some of the mentioned features may not be accessible for USD #116 families.
Student Gradebook – “Hot to Check Grades” Video Link
- Are you still waiting for report cards or getting frustrated by a lack of detail in your child’s recap of the school day? With Skyward Family Access, you’ll have 24/7 access to overall quarter and individual assignment grades, your student’s GPA, missing assignments, and more.
- With Skyward Family Access, you can determine which alerts you receive about your student, how you’re notified, and in what language the information is displayed. We highly recommend the falling grades notification!
- With Skyward Family Access, you’ll have access to food service (Aramark) account balances, payment history, and your student’s weekly purchases.