Food Pantries Located in Urbana-Champaign
CCEFP Food Pantry List (pdf)
Stone Creek Church Food Pantry
: Contact # 344-5455 / Location: corner of Windsor and Race Street
Wesley United Methodist Church Food Pantry:
- Open every Monday from 10:30 AM – 1:00 PM
- Not income based
- Parents may come to the Pantry every Monday (no limit)
- Basic ID required.
- Groceries available are mainly perishables; vegetable, fruits and bakery items
- Parent may sign a Proxy---giving permission for a designated person to pick up the food for them.
Contact # 344-1120 / Address: 1203 Green Street Urbana, IL
St Vincent DePaul Food Pantry at St Patrick’s Church:
- Open between 5:00 and 7:00 pm
- Open on every 3rd Thursday of each month.
- No paperwork required; no one turned away
- May also pick personal items and toiletries when available
Contact #367-2665 / Address: 708 W. Main St. Urbana
Vineyard Church Food Pantry:
- Open Monday – Thursday from 4:30 to 5:00 pm
- May pick up groceries every other week
- Parents must sign a form with # of people living in the household. They will ask for an ID validating that they are a Champaign County resident
- Parent’s may sign a proxy---giving permission for another person to pick up the food for them
- May also pick one item from a table with personal items or infant items when available.
Contact # 384-3070 / Address: 1802 North Lincoln Av. Urbana
- Open every Wednesday from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM and from 5:00 to 6:00 PM
- No ID required
- May pick up groceries one time per month.
- Food items are pre-determined depending on supply
Additional Food Pantry Information
Eastern Illinois Foodbank: Where to find food
Eastern Illinois Foodbank: Foodmobile Schedule